Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kamalpatel221 View Post
    Thank you h1bscrewed for replying .

I had my interview on 25th May and still the case is in pending status. Not even single email from consulate.
    Initially i had submitted 4 documents out of 6 documents asked by the VO. Now i got all other document except 1(wich is not applicable in my case)
    I went to VFS- Ahmedabad today to submit this documents but they didnt accept it.
    They told they cant except any documents after first package unless we get email from consulate that it is necessary.
    I dont know what to do now. this is so frustrating

Do you think the VO will review what ever i sent in first package ? and send me email if he need other remaining documents ?
    If this document is still needed then VO would definitely ask for it. Hope for the best, be patient and wait for the communication from Consulate. You can also ask VFS via email regarding this document, so that they could pass the message inside consulate. Just give it a try...

Comment

Hi hmbj,

which documents were asked in blue slip for you ?
      Is it from mumbai consulate?

Thanks
      the standard items from the blue form....
      1) From petitioner :
      a) Copy of petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS
      b) Petitioner’s ITax and financial income tax statements for two years
      c) Notarized list of petitioner’s employees.... name, job titles, duration, salaries, immigration status, project client
      d) Quarterly state wage reports
      From h1
      a) Evidence of previous work experience in petitioner’s field.
      b) Evidence of extension of legal status.
      c) Itax and W2 for 2 yrs
      d) payslips and bank statements 2 yrs

Mumbai consulate....

Comment

• EVC Model H1B Renewal timeframe

I have been going through the posts on this forum and see that timeframe varies from 3 weeks to 3months...

But any idea if it applies for EVC model too? Does it take longer if its EVC?
        Its already a month I submitted the documents and just counting days.

Comment

• Interview date - 25th June
          Documents submitted - 26th June

Client letter,W2 and I-129 asked for submission.

EVC model

Is anybody in same category?

Comment

• 221g green slip new delhi embassy

Interview was in first week of april, submitted documents n same day....EVC model....waiting for past 4 months to hear from embassy ....

Comment

Hey..Good News..i got my visa approved....got an email from VFS to collect the passport...

Comment

• Originally posted by 221gpal View Post
                Hey..Good News..i got my visa approved....got an email from VFS to collect the passport...
                Cool !! Congrats 221gpal, after your long 4 months wait period.. it gives me some boost as I am in EVC too and waiting since June. Did your Client or Vendor or Employer got any confirmation call before your Visa approval?

Comment

• Got my passport stamped Finally !

Hi Everyone,
                  I got my passport stamped from mumbai consulate today. Just want to share my journey/experience, might be useful for others in this situation.

VISA interview date : 24th May ( Got 221G Blue, Mumbai Consulate, requested petition filed to USCIS and total 5 items .)
                  Documents submitted to VFS : 31st May.
                  No response from consulate till 6st August: got email from consulate to submit passport , submitted the same day
                  Received stamped passport on 9th august

Dont worry guys everyone in this situation will get visa if you are true , just dont lose your hopes and keep praying GOD.
                  I am reading this forum from 26th May. and end of July and august has been very good month for ppl in this forum.
                  almost 6/7 ppl got their visa .

I will be reading this forum . Let me know if any one i can help with any information.

Thank you forum for all the info shared and support !

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                    I got my passport stamped from mumbai consulate today. Just want to share my journey/experience, might be useful for others in this situation.

VISA interview date : 24th May ( Got 221G Blue, Mumbai Consulate, requested petition filed to USCIS and total 5 items .)
                    Documents submitted to VFS : 31st May.
                    No response from consulate till 6st August: got email from consulate to submit passport , submitted the same day
                    Received stamped passport on 9th august

Dont worry guys everyone in this situation will get visa if you are true , just dont lose your hopes and keep praying GOD.
                    I am reading this forum from 26th May. and end of July and august has been very good month for ppl in this forum.
                    almost 6/7 ppl got their visa .

I will be reading this forum . Let me know if any one i can help with any information.

Thank you forum for all the info shared and support !
                    Congrats kamalpatel221!! Thats good news to hear!

Comment

Thanks !!!

They called the client to check the project details, whom I m reporting to, company details and all....

Originally posted by bluebitten View Post
                      Cool !! Congrats 221gpal, after your long 4 months wait period.. it gives me some boost as I am in EVC too and waiting since June. Did your Client or Vendor or Employer got any confirmation call before your Visa approval?

Comment

• Hello Friends,

Please help me, If you have any idea on on time frames for 221G query..

I had my H1B visa interview for renewal in March at Mumbai Office and I submitted all the documents required at VFS office.

and Now the USCIS website says, "On April 25, 2012, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. ........."

and now it shows the current Case Status as : Post Decision Activity. "

It seems they already made decision and it Moved to Post decision activity. Does anyone has any idea how long will it take for Post decision activity , and how long will it take for me to hear whether the case has been approved or denied? I have been waiting for this from more than 5 months now and i am really worried about it..

Any help is appreciated.. Thanks. (
                        Last edited by 221GonH1b; 08-10-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebitten View Post
                          Congrats kamalpatel221!! Thats good news to hear!
                          Thank you bluebitten . Just give some time, your case will be cleared as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 221GonH1b View Post
                            Hello Friends,

Please help me, If you have any idea on on time frames for 221G query..

I had my H1B visa interview for renewal in March at Mumbai Office and I submitted all the documents required at VFS office.

and Now the USCIS website says, "On April 25, 2012, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. ........."

and now it shows the current Case Status as : Post Decision Activity. "

It seems they already made decision and it Moved to Post decision activity. Does anyone has any idea how long will it take for Post decision activity , and how long will it take for me to hear whether the case has been approved or denied? I have been waiting for this from more than 5 months now and i am really worried about it..

Any help is appreciated.. Thanks. (
                            Post decision activity means they have already made decision on your case. They should be in process to send a reaffirmation notice to your petitioner or if they need any more documents from your petitioner. Check with your petitioner after 15/20 days. they should receive it. Dont worry, they reaffirm most of the cases. Good Luck !
                            Last edited by kamalpatel221; 08-10-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 221gpal View Post
                              Thanks !!!

They called the client to check the project details, whom I m reporting to, company details and all....
                              After how many days did you receive mail for submitting the passport after client enquiry?

Even my client got a call 2days back.
                              I just want to know how long I need to wait more.

Comment

I believe the enquiry was done in arpil and got the reply now...not sure wat else were they checking..

Originally posted by bluebitten View Post
                                After how many days did you receive mail for submitting the passport after client enquiry?

Even my client got a call 2days back.
                                I just want to know how long I need to wait more.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X