Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g- case returned to uscis in chennai consulate

Hi guys,

I attended visa interview on dec -05, visa officer gave me 221 g with case returned to uscis. What's the meaning? How long it takes to solve the issue. what can i expect positive or negative? thanks in advance.

What exactly is mentioned in the 221g form?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

In the document, VO checked case returned to USCIS option.Actually, he did n't request any documents. He told me that he wants to verify Employer-employee relationship. My job is EVC model.

Comment

Okay, in that case they have returned your petition back to USCIS to review the Employer-Employee relationship. Based on the review, USCUS will let the consulate know that everything is okay or that they have revoked the petition. You need to wait for the review process to get completed. The time that will take for this process to complete cannot be determined since they are case by case basis.

Originally posted by h1busera View Post
        In the document, VO checked case returned to USCIS option.Actually, he did n't request any documents. He told me that he wants to verify Employer-employee relationship. My job is EVC model.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

hi h1busera,

My case is also the same, i attended h1 interview on Nov 9th in hyd, VO gave me white 221g asking for a missing doc, which i submitted on the same day... and after 2 days i got my passport back without any documents or visa. when i mailed VFS a couple of times, came to know that my file has been sent to USCIS for review. Could you please update this thread whenever you have an update... thanks in advance.

Originally posted by h1busera View Post
          Hi guys,

I attended visa interview on dec -05, visa officer gave me 221 g with case returned to uscis. What's the meaning? How long it takes to solve the issue. what can i expect positive or negative? thanks in advance.

Comment

221g in hyderabad

Hi

i had went for h1 stamping in hyderabad(on dec 6 2011), i got white 221 g form, later i got email saying that my petition was returned to uscis.

Does any one have any idea about how long will it take to process and reaffirm my case.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X