Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping Question

Hello;

My H1 expired and I have my visa extended with a new employer. I'm planning for Stamping at Hyderabad Consulate. I will be married soon and my question is can I (Visa Extension Stamping) and my wife (new H4) go for stamping together or do I need to get stamped first and later my wife? If we can go together for stamping, will the interview together or separate? How can I book the appointment for attending together?

Please suggest.

Thanks a lot..

You can go together. Infact it is advisbale to go together. While filling the online application, there is an option to add dependents to your application and book a single interview slot for the whole family.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      You can go together. Infact it is advisbale to go together. While filling the online application, there is an option to add dependents to your application and book a single interview slot for the whole family.
      Thanks for the response. Can you please help me which option I need to choose? I'm confused which option will give me the feature to add dependents.

A resident of India/Bhutan
      An Indian citizen resident in the US

Thanks again.

Comment

Both these selection will give you the option to add dependents. Anyways, you need to select "A resident of India/Bhutan" when you start the application. Select the "Family option" so that you can add the dependents to your application. Check the below link for the guidelines to fill DS160.
        https://www.immihelp.com/us-visa-app...n-form-ds-160/

Originally posted by KidFromGA View Post
        Thanks for the response. Can you please help me which option I need to choose? I'm confused which option will give me the feature to add dependents.

A resident of India/Bhutan
        An Indian citizen resident in the US

Thanks again.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X