Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 Visa

Hi,

On 14th Feb my wife was interviewed at Mumbai Consulate for H-4 dependent Visa.
    she received 221g blue, and they check marked all the information about Employer like Tax return of employer, list of all the employee including Salary, letter from the client company including project detail.

My Employer is not willing to provide all these Confidential information?
    What should I Do now?
    Can I withdraw the application, and reapply?
    Can I visit India and go for H-1 stamping with my wife for H-4 stamping?
    Any one have similar experience?

They also asked to provide educational equivalency report and academic credential?
    Any idea what they are looking actually?

Thank You
    Rajesh

My Employer is not willing to provide all these Confidential information?
    What should I Do now?
    >>> If the employer is not willing to handover the confidential documents to you, then ask them if they can directly send it to the consulate.

Can I withdraw the application, and reapply?
    >>> You can withdraw. But reapplying will not have any use. They will handover the same 221g again.

Can I visit India and go for H-1 stamping with my wife for H-4 stamping?
    >>> Yes. What if you get the same 221g again at that time. Will your employer be ready to give you the documents at that time?

Any one have similar experience?
    >>> Search immihelp. You will find similar posts.

They also asked to provide educational equivalency report and academic credential?
    >>> There are agencies which can evaluate your foreign degree + total work experience in the field to U.S equavalent. They want to you to do that.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H-4 Visa

Thank you Shervin,

They are not wiling to provide confidential information at all, but they are ready to write the letter to consulate that they can not provide any of these information.

Can I write email to Consulate that employer is not wiling to provide any confidential information?

Comment

I think the real reason is different. These can be confidential documents in your hand. But if Consulate or USCIS asks for these, they have to provide it. They have the provision to send it directly to the consulate. I guess the employer isn't following all H1B regulation and I guess they are afraid that they can get into issues if he sends these documents to the consulate. I doubt if the visa will get approved without these documents. But you can try sending an email or letter mentioning the issue. The best option is to find a better employer.

Originally posted by rpatel59 View Post
        Thank you Shervin,

They are not wiling to provide confidential information at all, but they are ready to write the letter to consulate that they can not provide any of these information.

Can I write email to Consulate that employer is not wiling to provide any confidential information?

Comment

Thank you Shervin,

rpatel,

I am exactly in same situation. Please let me know how you proceeded. Its very important to me, please reply.

Comment

H-4 Visa

hi,

My wife got 221g blue, but case number was not given? where can we get case number? is there anything that we get case number after submitting all the documents?

please help

Thank you

Comment

Talk to VFS helpdesk and they will be able to provide you a case number to track your case online.

hi,

My wife got 221g blue, but case number was not given? where can we get case number? is there anything that we get case number after submitting all the documents?

please help

Thank you

Comment

H-4 Visa

Hi,

What Is the LegalNet Process?
                Any idea?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...