Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

interesting situtaion: H1-B extension approved - extension petition with ex-employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting situtaion: H1-B extension approved - extension petition with ex-employer

Hi All,

I have to fly to US and have a valid H1 visa, but still stuck. Can some one advice what to do..?

My Situation:

While with previous employer, i had applied for h1-b extension. After applying, I came back to India, still with the same employer. I got a notification that my h1-b xtn has been approved by INS. Few days after I got this notification, I quit this company. Now I want to get the extension documents from my ex-employer. My request to ex-employer for the documents has been denied. Can some one advice what options I have?
    Also, if some can tell me answers for below questions, I will be happy!

1) Is my ex-employer legally bound to give the extension papers to me?

2) Is my ex-employer legally bound to let me have the information on my extension papers, which i might need while applying for a new H1-B? (will have to fill all the VISA history, and i may need info about my extension).

3) If I want to get a duplicate copy of my approved extension paper from INS, how can I do that. I may need some reference number, while applying for a duplicate copy. What are these reference info i will need to get a duplicate copy form INS? Is my ex-employer legally bound to pass this info to me?

please help!
    tx
    avinash

Hi,

Can some one help me on this. Please let me know in case further info is required.

tx
    avinash

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X