221g green slip New Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Mine case is also same as of yours.Once the case is sent back to Kentucky,USCIS will review the case and will again send you the reaffirmed petition and then you forward the same to VFS and you will be asked to reappear for interview and whole process will be repeated again.

and Moreover it is only delhi embassy that creates this problem...Other embassy's are giving visa's very easily...

Comment

hmmm..if you think so then we all Delhites should write to US embassy and tell them to be merciful....(just kidding).

I think it's the same situation everywhere.

Originally posted by cooleddie View Post
      Hi,

Mine case is also same as of yours.Once the case is sent back to Kentucky,USCIS will review the case and will again send you the reaffirmed petition and then you forward the same to VFS and you will be asked to reappear for interview and whole process will be repeated again.

and Moreover it is only delhi embassy that creates this problem...Other embassy's are giving visa's very easily...

Comment

@delhibelly

yes you are right about that .. .looks like a change of thinking in the immigration policy at the US Government.

----

Originally posted by delhibelly View Post
        hmmm..if you think so then we all Delhites should write to US embassy and tell them to be merciful....(just kidding).

I think it's the same situation everywhere.
        Last edited by damiendevlon; 06-13-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

green form after yellow form

I received a green form after waiting for 6 months. I interviewed at Mumbai consulate on Dec 7th 2011 and was handed over a yellow form 221g without requesting any additional documents.

Is there anybody waiting in this group waiting for more than six months? how long does it take to process information after submission of all requested info as per the green form?
          The green form says minimum of two weeks...Is there any chance for faster processing or I will have to wait for another 6 months on green form now....

This is getting ridiculous day by day...

Comment

The system seems to be totally broken. We've been waiting for 1yr on 221g for my spouse's H4 visa. Does anybody know what are the next steps for long visa wait times? The local congressional office is just a liason and can only inquire. Is there an escalation process to get atleast things moving? Nothing could possibly take 1yr to process!

Comment

221g green slip new delhi embassy

I have been waiting for past 3 months and no updates ...just got 221 green slip and submitted the documents at the visa counter...after that contacted senator/congressman....they just enquired but no help/results...not sure how long its going to take...as ppl are waiting since a year

Comment

For me its 3 months completed....attended interview in 1st week of april ...221g green slip issued...submitted documents at the counter the same time...from then waiting to hear something from the consulate....

Comment

Originally posted by 221gpal View Post
                  For me its 3 months completed....attended interview in 1st week of april ...221g green slip issued...submitted documents at the counter the same time...from then waiting to hear something from the consulate....
                  dont worry , if you have everything genuine no need to worry.
                  my wife and son also got 221g yellow slip at Mumbai on July 6th.

just hang in there.

Comment

Hi

Hello,
                    Anybody hear any good news from New Delhi consulate???? No luck in my case, waiting since Dec.'11.. (221g green slip)....!!!!
                    passport is also still with the consulate..!!!!
                    Regards
                    AK

Comment

I have been waiting for past 3 months and no updates ...just got 221 green slip and submitted the documents at the visa counter...after that contacted senator/congressman....they just enquired but no help/results...not sure how long its going to take...as ppl are waiting since a year
                      Dear 221gpal:

I am sorry to hear about your situation, I find myself in the same boat. I interviewed at the US embassy, Delhi in second week of April and my case has since been "under process". I too contacted senators who just sent an inquiry and which has not produced any results. Do you have any plan of action, besides waiting?

Comment

No, even me still waiting to hear from counslate

Comment

Any luck from New Delhi Embassy?? I have been waiting since April...

Comment

Interview was in first week of april, submitted documents n same day....EVC model....waiting for past 4 months to hear from embassy ....

Comment

Interview was in first week of april, submitted documents n same day....EVC model....waiting for past 4 months to hear from embassy ....
                              Hi I have been waiting since Dec'11 (second week).

Comment

@221gpal

Hi there,,
                                I have been waiting since first week of december 2011..!!! its really frustrating, no information from them at all.. just standard reply, "its under process/pending"
                                My passport is also with them since the day of interview..! I can ask them to return it but Can anybody tell me for how long they can keep my passport like this???
                                Any opinion/advice appreciated
                                Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X