Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can one company A know that there is another company B also who has applied for H1B transfer ?

No. Well, atleast not until you or someone tell them.
    Last edited by shervin143; 04-19-2012, 12:33 PM.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

acceptance status for past 6 days.

Thanks.I Got it.

And one company submitted on 13th and I got the receipt number also.
      But for past 6 days it only shows ACCEPTED, there seems to be no progress.
      Is there any way I can call someone and ask ? Portal mentions that Acceptance should be for 2 days only. But its been 6 days already.

Please advise.

Comment

Don't count on the online case tracker. It is not updated regularly. If you have filed it in normalprocess, then it will take 2-3 months to get the response. You need to be patience. You cannot call anyone to enquire. If it is past 90 days and if you don't get any response even after that, then the company attorney can take an info pass appointment USCIS to discuss the progress of your case. Until then, they cannot do anything. If you are in a hurry, then spend $1250, upgrade the caseto premium and get the result within 15 days.

Comment

premium

Shervin,

Mine was already filed under premium.

Thanks,
          Amby

Comment

In that case the decision will be out within 15 days from the receipt date. Don't count of the online case tracking system.

Originally posted by Amby View Post
            Shervin,

Mine was already filed under premium.

Thanks,
            Amby

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X