• Help!!! Received 221g green slip after blue slip

Hi All,

Firstly,
    VI Date: 20-OCT-2011
    Consulate: Chennai
    221g: Blue Slip
    Profession: Consultant SQA
    Client->Vendor->Employer->I
    VO asked for contract document between Client and Vendor. I obviously did not have it (because it is a confidential document for the vendor). All documents and passport returned. VO gave me the blue slip and asked me to wait for correspondence from the consulate.

After 6 months I just received a green 221g slip asking for these documents -
    1. DS-160
    2. I-797
    3. I-129
    4. LCA
    5. Offer letter from my employer that I have signed.
    6. A letter (on letterhead) from the client stating that there is vacancy for me. Include letters from all intermediate vendors involved.
    7. Contracts between my employer and vendor, and the vendor and the client stating timings, terms and agreement of my project.
    My concern is I don't have the contracts between vendor and client. They never gave it to me because it is confidential. I don't have the client letter either because they didn't want to give any kind of letter because there was a vendor in between. Now, biggest problem. I had to come to consulate immediately. That was in the middle of the project. The project was completed while I was stuck here. Where do I get those two documents from (6. and 7.)?

@taskeen21

Unless you get the Client letter and Contract letter it may be very difficult for you to answer the 221g.I can understand your situation as no client can wait for 6months.VO's doensnt understand that or do this on purpose I guess.Anyways did they ask passport along with these documents?

Mine is also the same situation 221g Blue AAP at chennai with all the documents returned back to me.Can you please share your interview details.It will help me understanding my situation.

Thanks and Appreciate

Comment

No they haven't asked for passport. interview was very short. lasted 2 minutes max.
      vo: packet?
      handed the packet.
      vo: what do you do?
      i work as a sqa for XYZ through my employer.
      vo: lca?
      i handed the lca
      vo: contract between your employer and the client?
      i don't have it as there is vendor XYZ in between
      vo: then give me the contract between the vendor and client
      i don't have it as it is confidential document for the vendor and they haven't given it to me.
      vo: hmm, in that case i won't be able to issue you a visa. take this form, don't contact us, and wait for the consulate to mail you. good bye

that's all it was.
      Last edited by taskeen21; 04-27-2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

taskeen

During the interview did the officer took any of the petetion documents? I797,I129,LCA?

Comment

Originally posted by h1bblue12 View Post
          During the interview did the officer took any of the petetion documents? I797,I129,LCA?
          i-797 - NO
          i-129 - YES
          LCA - YES

all the documents that VO had kept with him have been returned with the green 221g form that I just received.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X