Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B pending in Delhi Consulate

Hi,

I and my wife applied for H1B and H4 in Delhi Embassy and we first went for interview on 7-Oct-2011 and there they handed me over 221(G) green slip and asked me to submit the documents.Although I was having all documents in original with me but that officer didn't even bother to look at even single document.After That I submitted my documents in VFS on 9-Dec-2011 and I got letter from embassy on 10-Feb-2012 stating that they cannot issue us visa as of now and returned our case to USA for re-consideration.Then I received my reaffirmed petition from USCIS on 28-Feb-2012.Then,I forwarded my re-affirmed petition to delhi Embassy and they asked us to re-appear for Interview.We went for re-interview on 17-Apr-2012 and this time also we carried all our documents and this time also consular asked same questions again but this time she had look at our documents.After Interview she took our passports along with documents and said that she would reply in a week.it has been more than 6 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from Embassy.Even,I tried writing mail to them and in response I got that my case is pending for officer's review.I Really don;t understand what are they doing with my documents and more importantly they are the same documents that I have already submitted them earlier.....and moreover,my 3 colleagues have got the visa from Mumbai,Chennai and Hyderabad Embassy in 3 days with same set of documents......I don't know what are they processing in my documents.....

I am really very upset with US Delhi Embassy.Earlier I was thinking that Americans are people of their words...but.......

I don't understand how can they play with one's career???

But I have learnt one thing that getting Visa depends upon ur fate and conslar's mood irrespective of the documents u produce......

if anyone can suggest me what can be done...and who can be contacted???

I would really appreciate.........

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X