H1b visa stamping in Nov 2012 at Delhi Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g_ashishin View Post
    I got appointment today 8 AM EST. Delhi opened dates for English interview for most dates for december. Act fast
    Did you see dates for Dec 3rd/4th in Delhi consulate?

Comment

Originally posted by itsshanks View Post
      Did you see dates for Dec 3rd/4th in Delhi consulate?
      Chennai is now open for Dec 3,4,5,6.

Hyderabad still not open for Dec.

Don't ask for other places.

Comment

Nov last week (except Nov 28) and Dec first week are open for Delhi as of Nov 19.

Comment

Originally posted by coolindia View Post
          Nov last week (except Nov 28) and Dec first week are open for Delhi as of Nov 19.
          Do you remember the dates?

Comment

Originally posted by coolindia View Post
            Thank you so much! I was able to get Dec 3rd. Dates are also open for first week of Kolkata Consulate. Plenty of slots are available.

Comment

Originally posted by shravan87 View Post
              did you see any dates for Chennai in december?
              Chennai is showing Dec 1st week (3,4,5,6,7) for H1-B, H-4 joint appointment in English.
              No idea about OFC dates. Our travel dates are Dec 15-Dec 30.

I am approaching the maximum number of times I can check the availability.
              If you guys can post what becomes available for Chennai consulate, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Dec 10 has opened up for Chennai.

Comment

No Visa dates available between 17th Dec to 31Dec at any consulate.

Originally posted by pgsangam View Post
                  Dec 10 has opened up for Chennai.
                  We are planning a short trip to India and would be able to go for stamping only between Dev 17th to 31st. We are net getting any available dates between 17th and 31st.

When I tried checking multiple times I started getting warning about the maximum limit reached.

Please let me know if you find any dates available for the duration , we were planning to go to Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
                  Abhishek

Comment

Originally posted by AbhishekJain View Post
                    We are planning a short trip to India and would be able to go for stamping only between Dev 17th to 31st. We are net getting any available dates between 17th and 31st.

When I tried checking multiple times I started getting warning about the maximum limit reached.

Please let me know if you find any dates available for the duration , we were planning to go to Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
                    Abhishek
                    I think the dates are not opened up yet for later part of Dec. Keep checking.

Comment

H1B interview in Hindi?

Was anyone successfully able to attend H1B interview in Hindi or any other regional language? I am unable to get an interview slot in English and so have chosen Hindi as the medium of interview. Please help!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X