Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa transfer applied. Decide to stay back

Hi All,

I am currently working for company A. I have a good offer from company B and have applied for visa transfer with company B. But recent green card develeopments with company A (current company) has prompted me to stay back at company A. Is it possible to stay back at A, even after visa transfer is approved. Currenttly I have unexpired visa approval (I-797 and I-95) with company A. I dont have a visa stamping with company A though.

I have read in some places that I can stay back at company A. All I want to know is, If i decide to stay back at company A, will I face some issues when I go for visa stamping? (because of this approval of transfer)

Regards

No issues. You can stay back with Company A.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B Transfer

If My H1B transfer denied for Company B, and If I would like to stay back with company A, Will there be any issues If I use company A's 1-797 & stamped visa to travel to US(If they have not revoked my petition before) ?

Comment

You cannot travel without the knowledge of the employer whose petition you will use at the POE. If employer A still has the same job (without any material changes like designation, location etc) and if employer A is ready to hire you back and pay you from day 1 of your entry into U.S, then YES, you can use their valid petition/visa to enter U.S. Check with the employer to make sure the petition is not sent back to USCIS for revoke.

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
        If My H1B transfer denied for Company B, and If I would like to stay back with company A, Will there be any issues If I use company A's 1-797 & stamped visa to travel to US(If they have not revoked my petition before) ?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X