Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry to USA from Home Country with Valid H1 Visa for next 30 days only

Hi All,

Here is the situation, Please suggest effective and safest way.

I have a valid H1b Visa Stamped on my passport till November 30,2012,I am currently working in USA only. My company is filing H1B Extension now(lets say they filed at September 1, 2012). I want this to be applied as premium so that I can get approval by October, so that I can travel back to my home country in October and want to come back to USA in November.

So the questions is, If I want to come back to USA before November 30,2012(i.e. before my Current Stamped H1b Visa Expiry Date), Do I need to go to US Embassy at Home Country along with my H1B Extension approval for new H1b VisaStamping (or) Can I Travel back to USA with current H1b Visa before Current H1b Visa Expiry Date with out any new Visa stamping though I have extension approval. Will I get I-94 till H1b extension approved end date when I entered into USA?

Is there any chance of rejecting entry to US at Airport in this scenario?

Will it be OK if my wife applies for dependent Visa After I reached USA ( i.e After November 30,2012)? I would be having valid H1b approval notice and I94, but not extended Visa Stamped on my passport, so will it be a problem in getting dependent Visa for my wife.

Your prompt response is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Please see below

Originally posted by rajneedhelp View Post
    Hi All,

Here is the situation, Please suggest effective and safest way.

I have a valid H1b Visa Stamped on my passport till November 30,2012,I am currently working in USA only. My company is filing H1B Extension now(lets say they filed at September 1, 2012). I want this to be applied as premium so that I can get approval by October, so that I can travel back to my home country in October and want to come back to USA in November.

So the questions is, If I want to come back to USA before November 30,2012(i.e. before my Current Stamped H1b Visa Expiry Date), Do I need to go to US Embassy at Home Country along with my H1B Extension approval for new H1b VisaStamping

No Need.

(or) Can I Travel back to USA with current H1b Visa before Current H1b Visa Expiry Date with out any new Visa stamping though I have extension approval. Will I get I-94 till H1b extension approved end date when I entered into USA?

Yes (I went like this in 2009)

Is there any chance of rejecting entry to US at Airport in this scenario?

No(if you had your payslips, client letter etc proof of working currently)

Will it be OK if my wife applies for dependent Visa After I reached USA ( i.e After November 30,2012)? I would be having valid H1b approval notice and I94, but not extended Visa Stamped on my passport, so will it be a problem in getting dependent Visa for my wife.

No Problem

Your prompt response is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    ----------------------

This is my opinion. I am not a lawyer.

Comment

One more Clarification needed, Please advise

Thanks for the info.

Is there any risk or any chance of rejecting entry to USA with Valid H1b Visa Stamp on passport for next 5 or 6 days only ( It will be edge of the Visa expiry)?
      As Described below, I will be Having H1b Extension approval by that time but not Visa stamp with extension.

Originally posted by regsvs View Post
      Please see below

----------------------

This is my opinion. I am not a lawyer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X