Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approved need to get stamping in india

Hi

Here is my case. I have applied for my L1B extension (Indian based MNC) and also applied fresh H1B (Consulting company in USA) in 2013 H1 cap. On Aug 22nd my L1b extn got denied and H1B was approved. As I cannot legally stay in USA, I came back to India.

I am planning to go for H1B stamping in Hyd. I have gone thru forums for frequently asked question and I have couple of queries. Can you please help me with answers.

1. Which company are you working for. --- Should I answer my indian based company or the USA based company thru which I got H1B approved. Technically I didnt start working for USA based company and H1B approval start date is Oct 9th 2012.

2. How long you have been working for the company? --- Based on above answer, i can answer this
    3. At what location will you be working ? --- Should I say my consultancy office location or client location?
    4. who will be supervising you? --- Should i answer consulting company manager or client manager?

along with the above queries, can somebody provide me with the checklist of the documents along with the sequence that needs to be carried during interview.

Thanking in advance for the help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X