Child_Birth_in_India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child_Birth_in_India

Hi I am working as a Registered Nurse in USA for the last 3 year holding Green Card on immigrant Visa,I got married Last year and I am carrying now on 5th month my husband is in India, So now am planing to go to India at the time of delivery I want to know if the baby born in India hw can i take the baby here in USA after birth what is the process how long will it take. Please help me.

If possible ...

... try and have the delivery in United States, that way your child can acquire US citizenship by birth.

Good luck.

Comment

Regarding Visitor Visa

Hi Thanks for your replay , I have one more query, since my husband is in India am planing to take my father in law and mother in law , Is that possible for me to take them in visiting visa or any other visa...plz help me....

Originally posted by knowledgeable
      ... try and have the delivery in United States, that way your child can acquire US citizenship by birth.

Good luck.

Comment

They will ...

... need to apply for a visitor visa like anybody else. Do note that help with child birth or child care or baby sitting (as is referred to in the US) is not an acceptable reason for a visitor visa.

Check immihelp.com for more information.

Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeable
          ... Do note that help with child birth or child care or baby sitting (as is referred to in the US) is not an acceptable reason for a visitor visa.
          Thanks knowledgeable for your important suggestion. Vindictive (not from any forum) people suggested me to tell this as a good reason in embassy while applying for visitor visa for in-laws when my wife was pregnant. However I was aware that I shouldn't tell. Can you imagine these people are here within us?

Comment

only problem is u r child cant be president in usa he or she can come in to usa before his second birthday and will get green card

Comment

Originally posted by paru2008 View Post
              Hi I am working as a Registered Nurse in USA for the last 3 year holding Green Card on immigrant Visa,I got married Last year and I am carrying now on 5th month my husband is in India, So now am planing to go to India at the time of delivery I want to know if the baby born in India hw can i take the baby discount rx here in USA after birth what is the process how long will it take. Please help me.
              I think you gonna have some problems with that! I suggest giving birth in USA! this is the guaranteed way to grant your child the green card..
              Last edited by efaw33; 09-17-2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

if you simply ask me i would say THAT WOULD BE REALLY REALLY BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR CHILD IF YOU GIVE BIRTH IN USA BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST AND APPROPRIATE WAY TO GET GREEN CARD FOR YOUR BABY.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X