Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Name Correction

Hi,

Its been 6+ weeks i applied for SSN but i haven't received it. When i called SSN office regarding my application status i came to know that clearance from immigration department is pending and so they are unable to process my application.

When i checked my i-94 status online, i realized that my first name is incorrectly updated(truncated to 11 characters, actual length is 21 characters).

I tried to call CBP office to ask about the name correction procedure in I-94 but i couldn't reach the proper extension.

Is there anyone who experienced the same kind of problem? Please let me know if you know the solution.

Thanks & Regards,
    Krishna

I-94 Name Correction

I went to CBP office and changed my name in I-94, they asked me my passport and original Visa copy. No prior appointment is required they corrected my name immediately. Then I went to SSN office explained them that there is a correction in my given name. They asked me to wait for 2 more weeks to receive my SSN. It's been 2 weeks I haven't received a mail or letter from SSN office. The whole process is taking lot of time.
    Last edited by krisjans; 01-04-2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Hello
      Is your problem resolved?
      I am facing a similar issue

Comment

Originally posted by AbcXy View Post
        Hello
        Is your problem resolved?
        I am facing a similar issue
        Did you ever get your I-94 fixed?? If not just message me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X