Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non dual intent proof for E3 visa

Hi,

How can I prepare myself to prove non-dual intent when applying for E3 visa.
    Other than the savings I have in an Australian bank account for buying a home here, I don't
    have any other assets. How can I better show the US consular Visa Officer that I would be
    returning home after 2 years.
    Circumstances that are playing against me:
    1) No mortgage here in Sydney.
    2) Overseas born Australian.
    3) 3 Months since I got my Australian Citizenship.

Thanks.

Do not have to worry about that.

Originally posted by maindoor View Post
    Hi,

How can I prepare myself to prove non-dual intent when applying for E3 visa.
    Other than the savings I have in an Australian bank account for buying a home here, I don't
    have any other assets. How can I better show the US consular Visa Officer that I would be
    returning home after 2 years.
    Circumstances that are playing against me:
    1) No mortgage here in Sydney.
    2) Overseas born Australian.
    3) 3 Months since I got my Australian Citizenship.

Thanks.
    Hi, I know about 8 people who applied for E3(including myself) and got the visa.
    few went to Sydney, few went to Melbourne. None of us got denied visa or asked to show ties to Australia.
    2 of my friends were drilled with all sorts of questions in Sydeny by the same visa counselor, but he did not ask to
    produce documentation or questioned about ties to Australia. After 10 min of interview the visa was approved.
    For most of my friends and myself visa interview was 2-3 mins.

Best of luck.

Comment

Question guys:

I am an Indian Australian, been an Australian citizen for 2 years, moved down under 6 years ago, don't have real estate here.

Would this be a problem for my E3? I have done my BEng and Masters with 15 years work exp.

Thoughts??

Thanks.

Originally posted by koneruchetan View Post
      Hi, I know about 8 people who applied for E3(including myself) and got the visa.
      few went to Sydney, few went to Melbourne. None of us got denied visa or asked to show ties to Australia.
      2 of my friends were drilled with all sorts of questions in Sydeny by the same visa counselor, but he did not ask to
      produce documentation or questioned about ties to Australia. After 10 min of interview the visa was approved.
      For most of my friends and myself visa interview was 2-3 mins.

Best of luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X