E-3 visa processing in Chennai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-3 visa processing in Chennai consulate

I am an Australian Citizen currently residing and working in India. Due to some work requirement in US, I need to travel and work out of US for a couple of years. My company is planning to apply for E-3 visa. Can anyone help me confirm if we can apply for the same in any consulate within India and specifically if the Chennai Consulate processes new E-3 visa?
    My office is working towards getting all the required documentation done.

Also, my wife will be joining me. She is an Indian Citizen. Can she apply as a Dependent along with my application? I am hoping that she also gets approval without any hassle! Any specific documents that is needed for dependents?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gautam

Originally posted by gr2015 View Post
    I am an Australian Citizen currently residing and working in India. Due to some work requirement in US, I need to travel and work out of US for a couple of years. My company is planning to apply for E-3 visa. Can anyone help me confirm if we can apply for the same in any consulate within India and specifically if the Chennai Consulate processes new E-3 visa?

Also, my wife will be joining me. She is an Indian Citizen. Can she apply as a Dependent along with my application? I am hoping that she also gets approval without any hassle! Any specific documents that is needed for dependents?

Gautam
    US Consulate in India doesn't have any Idea on E3 Visas (Especially about you Education, if you are studied in Australia).
    You may(or may not) get the Visa, But it takes long time.
    I was in similar Situation, So i chose to got PERTH and successfully stamped last Year.
    I strongly recommend to goto AUSTRALIA for First Time STAMPING.

Regards,
    Regards,
    EXA-PRO

Comment

Originally posted by gr2015 View Post

Gautam
      If this is your first time applying for E-3 Visa you need to apply from Australia, Just apply from Perth (nearest Australian US consulate to India). As for your spouse , She need not be a Australian Citizen to apply for E3D. She can apply from Indian consulate itself, She need not apply from Australia but She need to apply with a separate application, you can mention your marital status in your visa application but you cannot add her in your application like you do for Australian visa.

If you intend to take your wife to Australia with you for E3 stamping, you can to Interview together but you need to carry two different applications. If your wife do have a Australia Visa its best you go to Australia alone for stamping and after you get your Visa you can apply your wife's E3D in Chennai or Hyderabad.

Hope this helps, If you have any questions feel free to contact me at koneruchetan at gmail dot com

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X