Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependent Daughter L2 interview

Hello Everyone,
    I need your urgent advice with reference to my appointment for L1A blanket visa interview in the Chennai US consulate next week.I will be accompanied by my wife and daughter(4 yrs old) for whom ,respective L2 visa appointments are taken on the same day and time slot.As I understood from the FAQs posted in the website of chennai US consulate,that for children below 7 years,personal appearance is not mandatory.My question is,will my daughter not be allowed to accompany us during the interview inside the consulate,as for her personal appearance is not mandatory?We will be travelling to Chennai from Kolkata for the appointment and do not have any one else in Chennai to look after my daughter in our absence.
    Regards.
    Sabya

You can take her...

when we went to Visa Interview, we took our daughter and she was 3.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sbyac View Post
      Hello Everyone,
      I need your urgent advice with reference to my appointment for L1A blanket visa interview in the Chennai US consulate next week.I will be accompanied by my wife and daughter(4 yrs old) for whom ,respective L2 visa appointments are taken on the same day and time slot.As I understood from the FAQs posted in the website of chennai US consulate,that for children below 7 years,personal appearance is not mandatory.My question is,will my daughter not be allowed to accompany us during the interview inside the consulate,as for her personal appearance is not mandatory?We will be travelling to Chennai from Kolkata for the appointment and do not have any one else in Chennai to look after my daughter in our absence.
      Regards.
      Sabya
      Take your wife and daughter(4 yrs old) for whom, respective L2 visa appointments are taken. They will allow kids too depending upon the appointment confirmation letter you have for them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X