Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Stamped through Company A, L1B Approved through Company B Stamping ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamped through Company A, L1B Approved through Company B Stamping ?

Hi

I have H1B Approved from Company A and stamped, as the Company A could not show a job after my stamping, searched for another company and they transferred my H1B, by this time My Current Company C has started L1B due to some urgent requirement.

I am willing to go on L1B as the work is good and Company is good.

I am planning to go for stamping what will be the consequences ?

plz help

Originally posted by ICS View Post
    Hi

I have H1B Approved from Company A and stamped, as the Company A could not show a job after my stamping, searched for another company and they transferred my H1B, by this time My Current Company C has started L1B due to some urgent requirement.

I am willing to go on L1B as the work is good and Company is good.

I am planning to go for stamping what will be the consequences ?

plz help
    Please help its urgent, Is there any chance that they cancel both the visa and refer to HR asking to apply for h1B as i already have it stamped ?

Comment

Originally posted by ICS View Post
      Please help its urgent, Is there any chance that they cancel both the visa and refer to HR asking to apply for h1B as i already have it stamped ?
      As you havent yet got the L1 there is no possibility of cancelling it. If you get L1 in most likelihood the H1 will be marked CWOP - Cancelled Without Prejudice. But yes, it is possible that the Visa Officer cancels your H1 before deciding on the L1 application, and might deny the L1 too. You can request not to cancel it in that case but it all depends upon the Visa Officer.

You can ask your current employer to transfer the H1 and send you to US on H1 instead of L1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X