L1 A Blanket Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Blanket Petition

I am working for an American MNC for almost 8 years with past stints in the US in H-1B with the same firm. I also have an MBA from a top US business school. My firm recently applied for my L1A Blanket and I am yet to schedule an appointment. I manage two business applications in my firm and have two consultants reporting to me. I will have the same reporting structure for my role in the US. Can anyone advise if my L1A is likely to get rejected?

Originally posted by TJMax View Post
    I am working for an American MNC for almost 8 years with past stints in the US in H-1B with the same firm. I also have an MBA from a top US business school. My firm recently applied for my L1A Blanket and I am yet to schedule an appointment. I manage two business applications in my firm and have two consultants reporting to me. I will have the same reporting structure for my role in the US. Can anyone advise if my L1A is likely to get rejected?
    No one can predict the outcome as it varies from one individual to another. A lot depends upon the kind of management that you are doing, the level of business decisions you are taking, company profile, your own profile, etc. and of course how the Visa Officer looks at all this.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X