L1 Reapply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Reapply

Has any one came across re-applying for L1 after completing 5yrs of stay on prior L1? My question is before you apply for L1 2nd time, what is the cooling period? is the cooling period from the time of previous L1 expiration date or from the last exit date? (obviously the exit date were earlier than actual L1 expiration date in this case)

What is the current L1 approval trend? I know last year there were lots of rejections.

Thanks

Originally posted by Prasad_nash View Post
    Has any one came across re-applying for L1 after completing 5yrs of stay on prior L1? My question is before you apply for L1 2nd time, what is the cooling period? is the cooling period from the time of previous L1 expiration date or from the last exit date? (obviously the exit date were earlier than actual L1 expiration date in this case)

What is the current L1 approval trend? I know last year there were lots of rejections.

Thanks
    First thing is in order to apply for fresh 5 years L1B you have to be outside US from the time of the last exit for one full year in order to be eligible for afresh L1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Prasad_nash View Post

Thanks
      Hello Prasad,

The cooling period starts from your last exit date and its for 1 year.

This is my opinion not a legal opinion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X