Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Status

Hi,
    I have applied for my L1 B Visa extension and then I got the RFE and I have also replied the RFE and Now when I am checking my VISA status on USCIS site it showing me the status as "Decision" but they did not tell me the decision (approved or denied) they told me they will mail me the final status.

So please let me know what will be my visa status in this case. they will approve or not.

Originally posted by rajeshgupta.iiitm View Post
    Hi,
    I have applied for my L1 B Visa extension and then I got the RFE and I have also replied the RFE and Now when I am checking my VISA status on USCIS site it showing me the status as "Decision" but they did not tell me the decision (approved or denied) they told me they will mail me the final status.

So please let me know what will be my visa status in this case. they will approve or not.
    You just have to wait for the decision to reach you/your attorney by mail it will contain all the details.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshgupta.iiitm View Post
      Hi,

can you mention the dates about your extension and when RFE? i am also applied for extension got RFE and waiting for the RFE details.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X