L1 Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa

I had H1 which i used for 15 months (Jan 2006 to April 2007) and later its expired. Now i have B1 on which i had 2 trips of 2 months each. My employer wants to file L1 now and its small organization, I have been working with them from last 3 years in Indai. Will my earlier visa will help getting L1 approve? or Is there chances of rejection or would it be better to go for H1?

Originally posted by dk.shantanu View Post
    I had H1 which i used for 15 months (Jan 2006 to April 2007) and later its expired. Now i have B1 on which i had 2 trips of 2 months each. My employer wants to file L1 now and its small organization, I have been working with them from last 3 years in Indai. Will my earlier visa will help getting L1 approve? or Is there chances of rejection or would it be better to go for H1?
    No one can predict the "chances" as it all depends upon individual documents and individual officers. Your earlier H1/B1 will not impact positively or negatively the L1 application.

Your lawyer should be able to see the documents and decide whether you qualify for L1 or you would need to go for H1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X