Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding L1B Visa

Hi Guys,

I was earlier working for company x and worked there for around 3 years , then last december I left x and joined company y. Now I have been working with company y for 3 months.Now my previous company x , its calling me back and they are saying they will file L1B visa for me. Is it possible for me to get L1B visa or any probability that my visa might get rejected.Although as per l1b eligibility I should have worked for at least 1 year in last 3 years with my current company before I can apply for l1b.

I am in confusion here whether I should go back to company x or not.If i go whether my L1B application be accepted or not.

Guys pls help.

As far as eligibility based on you working for previous employer you seem eligible, but as far as L1 getting approved it can't be predicted as each case and individual qualifications and skills are unique.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      As far as eligibility based on you working for previous employer you seem eligible, but as far as L1 getting approved it can't be predicted as each case and individual qualifications and skills are unique.

Thanks raghvi for ur comments. One more thing, will switching between employers too frequently would have negative effect on my l1b application ??

Comment

Originally posted by kmann View Post
        Thanks raghvi for ur comments. One more thing, will switching between employers too frequently would have negative effect on my l1b application ??
        I dont see a direct relation, but a more inquisitive visa officer might ask if you are so specialized why did the company let you go, who was doing the job in your absence from the company...etc... though rarely it happens. Concentrate on how you are going to prove your skills are specialized in order to be eligible for L1B.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X