Maxmium time between L1 RFE documents submission and Decision by USCIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vasu278 View Post
    My premium processing has stopped after 4 days and they have sent a notice to my employer but my employer says the notice is not received yet... will update once he receives the notice.... please keep me posted on your status as well.... hard to find forums related to my status (L1 & premium processing & RFE) on internet....
    ya.. mine too is L1 & premium processing & RFE

USCIS received my new petition on Mar 11, 2013
    RFE on Mar 20th
    RFE resonse sent on Apr 17th
    RFE response received by USCIS on Apr 18th

and on 18th April 15-day Premium Processing clock started... waiting for the next status change...

Comment

I am updating my status, am also in the same situation

USCIS received my new petition on Mar 1, 2013
      RFE on Mar 9th
      RFE resonse sent on Apr 19th
      RFE response received by USCIS on Apr 22nd

and on 23rd April 15-day Premium Processing clock started...

Guys, please add your dates to this thread if you are in a similar situation.

Comment

[QUOTE=raju_bca;299559]I am updating my status, am also in the same situation

USCIS received my new petition in Normal processing on Feb 23, 2013
        RFE on Mar 19th
        RFE resonse sent in premium,received by USCIS on April 16 ,status shows "response to rfe review".
        On April 19 in afternoon, status updated to "initial review,15 days premium processing clock starts on April 19"
        On April 19 in evening,status updated to "Acceptance, new I129 application".

Since april 19, no change in status....do not know why it was moved back from initial review to acceptance and is it still in premium category or not....

Comment

Originally posted by Merl02 View Post
          ya.. mine too is L1 & premium processing & RFE

USCIS received my new petition on Mar 11, 2013
          RFE on Mar 20th
          RFE resonse sent on Apr 17th
          RFE response received by USCIS on Apr 18th

and on 18th April 15-day Premium Processing clock started... waiting for the next status change...
          Hello

Is there any change in your application statsus?

Comment

Originally posted by raju_bca View Post
            Hello

Is there any change in your application statsus?
            Still in same status...

Comment

Originally posted by adya View Post
              I am loosing my hope... no updates from the employer... nor from uscis...also not able to find anything in any forum...
              @adya --- hii .. any updates from USCIS?

Comment

Joining the club today

Hi Adya & Meri..... Just this morning, I received a message like this.
                "On April 29, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. " I responded to the RFE with preium processing and this happended after 12 days.

Please post ur result Adya & Meri. I am worried whether this could be a rejection, have to keep my bags ready to start.

Thanks you

Comment

L1 petition status

My premium processing has stopped after 4 days and they have sent a notice to my employer but my employer says the notice is not received yet... will update once he receives the notice.... please keep me posted on your status as well.... hard to find forums related to my status (L1 & premium processing & RFE) on internet....
                  any updates you have got from USCIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WhatToDo View Post
                  Hi Adya & Meri..... Just this morning, I received a message like this.
                  "On April 29, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. " I responded to the RFE with preium processing and this happended after 12 days.

Please post ur result Adya & Meri. I am worried whether this could be a rejection, have to keep my bags ready to start.

Thanks you
                  No Status change since Apr 18th. Will keep you posted, if I any change in status

Comment

my employer says... no documents received yet..... have to wait and see.... was yours an RFE for sure????... or is it that your employer is thinking so? please update me once your employer receives notice....
                    Hi,

My question is,

We have L1B visa which is valid until Nov-2013 but we received I-94 until Dec-2015. In this case I heard that we will not able to apply for L1B extension since we have I-94 valid. Can you let us know do I have to go for L1B extension is this case. OR will have to apply for L1B (New) visa stamping.

Thanks for input.

Comment

This message is to Merl & Vasu.

As always, my employer is useless.

I tried calling USCIS to find out any clues of stopping the premium processing & took the automated processing. It gave me a message stating, "We have sent the additional action required by you in I797". Not sure what it could contain. My status never changed from yesterday.

Vasu / ada - Can you please post what happened to you ?

Merl - You will get your status today from USCIS. Keep watching

Thank you

Originally posted by referforum View Post
                      Hi,

My question is,

We have L1B visa which is valid until Nov-2013 but we received I-94 until Dec-2015. In this case I heard that we will not able to apply for L1B extension since we have I-94 valid. Can you let us know do I have to go for L1B extension is this case. OR will have to apply for L1B (New) visa stamping.

Thanks for input.

Comment

I have not received any communication yet from USCIS. My employer thinks it is another RFE. But they are not sure.
                        Did your employer say anything? My status is in Premium processing clock stopped from Apr 22nd. And I am also hearing the same voice message.
                        I am really scared...
                        Vasu, Any updates on your case? Please update us.

All the attorneys are saying second RFE too...
                        Last edited by adya; 04-30-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Just my thought

Hi Adya - thanks for sharing your status, I contacted my employer 3 times today and they did not receive anything.

This is my analogy - When I called USCIS the automated response clearly mentioned that notice has been sent in I797. So, it could be either an RFE (or) Approval. Denial comes in a different form.

From the other forums its clear that my status could have changed to Approval within a few hours if it is an Approval and this did not happen. So, the next possibility could be only RFE. It cannot be Rejected after 14 days for me because it passed the acceptance state. Rejected and Denial are not the same.

Hence, I am consoling myself that it is an RFE and not a denial. Yes this is a second one, but better than a rejection... having a little hope in my heart. I don't know when USCIS will send a notice. But as a standard, my employer can get it only after 1 month... that is the way they are. God knows what.... VASU, pls post your status.

Thank you

Comment

l1

[QUOTE=WhatToDo;299882]As always, my employer is useless.

I tried calling USCIS to find out any clues of stopping the premium processing & took the automated processing. It gave me a message stating, "We have sent the additional action required by you in I797". Not sure what it could contain. My status never changed from yesterday.

Thank you[/QUOTE

Yes, as you said, the status is changed today. On apr 30th 15 day premium processing stopped...

Comment

How many of us in the same boat

Merl, thanks for updating us. I am hoping to hear back from Vasu / Adya. I thought atleast one of us will get lucky ...

I hope this does not mean rejection. Until, Vasu confirms we never know (:

Thank you.

[QUOTE=Merl02;299932]
                              Originally posted by WhatToDo View Post
                              As always, my employer is useless.

Thank you[/QUOTE

Yes, as you said, the status is changed today. On apr 30th 15 day premium processing stopped...

Comment

Originally posted by Merl02 View Post
                                Still in same status...
                                I got denial notice today. All the best for others!!!
                                It might be second RFE or even approval so dont loose hope

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X