Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by adya View Post
    I got denial notice today. All the best for others!!!
    It might be second RFE or even approval so dont loose hope
    Very sorry to hear that. Our sincere thanks for being kind enough to update us. Appreciate for taking ur time and keeping us posted.

This helps, I can stay prepared to face the happenings. Have to pack a lot of stuff & take care of pending things.

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks Adya!

Originally posted by adya View Post
      I got denial notice today. All the best for others!!!
      It might be second RFE or even approval so dont loose hope
      Sorry to hear abt that adya...

Thanks for sharing your status and this would help us to prepare for ours too..

If this is closed, "A New Gate will open" All the Best!

Comment

Hi, I am in same boat but my case status changes very frequently ,anyone any idea whats going on in my case?

I am updating my status, am also in the same situation

USCIS received my new petition in Normal processing on Feb 23, 2013
        RFE on Mar 19th
        RFE resonse sent in premium,received by USCIS on April 16 ,status shows "response to rfe review".
        On April 19 in afternoon, status updated to "initial review,15 days premium processing clock starts on April 19"
        On April 19 in evening,status updated to "Acceptance, new I129 application".
        On April 26, status changed to request for evidence sent.
        On April 27, status changed to initial review, 15 days premium processing clocked stopped.
        On April 30, Status changed to Initial review, 15 days premium processing clock started on April 30.

Any one any idea whats going on?

Comment

Hello guys,

Today my status also got change to "premium processing clock stopped"...

did anyone else hear from USCIS?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WhatToDo View Post
          Very sorry to hear that. Our sincere thanks for being kind enough to update us. Appreciate for taking ur time and keeping us posted.

This helps, I can stay prepared to face the happenings. Have to pack a lot of stuff & take care of pending things.

Thank you.
          Dear.. did you hear anything from USCIS? Please update..

Comment

Originally posted by vickysingh View Post
            Hi, I am in same boat but my case status changes very frequently ,anyone any idea whats going on in my case?

RFE on Mar 19th
            RFE resonse sent in premium,received by USCIS on April 16 ,status shows "response to rfe review".
            On April 19 in afternoon, status updated to "initial review,15 days premium processing clock starts on April 19"
            On April 27, status changed to initial review, 15 days premium processing clocked stopped.
            On April 30, Status changed to Initial review, 15 days premium processing clock started on April 30.

any updates from anyone?

Comment

premium processing stopped

any updates from anyone?
              received a denial notice once the premium processing clock is stopped after RFE submission...

Comment

Thank you Merl

Originally posted by Merl02 View Post
                received a denial notice once the premium processing clock is stopped after RFE submission...
                Hi Merl - Sorry, to hear about this. Thank you for writing back in this thread.

I have not received anything and my employer is going to check back. Nothing to worry.. you will definitely have something good in reserve for you

Thank you

Comment

Hi Merl - Sorry, to hear about this. Thank you for writing back in this thread.

I have not received anything and my employer is going to check back. Nothing to worry.. you will definitely have something good in reserve for you

Thank you
                  Mine too Denial (:

Comment

Thank you..

Mine too Denial (:
                    So sorry to hear abt that.. no worries, walk towards newer oppurtunities..All the Best!

Thank you.

Comment

RFE on Mar 19th
                      on May 14,status changed to Initial review, 15 days premium processing clock stopped on May 14.

Comment

Hi, today I got the clock stopped on my L1A application after an RFE and then in about 5 hours the status changed to approved. So don't worry too much. Good luck!

Comment

L1B premium clock stopped after RFE sent

Originally posted by ilhg View Post
                          Hi, today I got the clock stopped on my L1A application after an RFE and then in about 5 hours the status changed to approved. So don't worry too much. Good luck!
                          Hi,
                          My L1b visa premium process applied on Feb 12th
                          Initial review on Feb 13th
                          RFE on Feb 19th and clock stopped with Inititial Review status
                          RFE sent on May 8th and clock started on May 9th with Inititial Review status
                          On May 23rd Clock stopped and with same status as Inititial Review

Really this process is confusing (:

Any idea this would be Approval/Denial/RFE again ????

Appreciated your help....
                          Last edited by chandt; 05-24-2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Any updates on your case? Pls let me know the result as I too am in the similar situation.

Originally posted by chandt View Post
                            Hi,
                            My L1b visa premium process applied on Feb 12th
                            Initial review on Feb 13th
                            RFE on Feb 19th and clock stopped with Inititial Review status
                            RFE sent on May 8th and clock started on May 9th with Inititial Review status
                            On May 23rd Clock stopped and with same status as Inititial Review

Really this process is confusing (:

Any idea this would be Approval/Denial/RFE again ????

Appreciated your help....

Comment

L1B Extension

Hi All,

I have filed L1B extension on Jan 8 and got RFE on Jan 22. Submitted RFE response on April 9th under normal processing but not received any response on USCIS. Its been more than 60 days since I submitted the response.

Any one filed in that same duration? . what was the result?

Comment

Urgent petition status Rejected April 2013 (Premium Processing)

Originally posted by Merl02 View Post
                                @adya --- hii .. any updates from USCIS?

Hi Merl,

I checked my status today online in USCIS website. It gives me a message stating below

•At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Can you please let me know what do you see for your petition status. Does it mean they are reconsidering a rejected petition ?

Thx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X