Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 visa application

Hi,

I am on a L1b currently living in the US, i am going back to London in September to get married.

Question is do I need to be there for the interview. As i wont have that much time before I have to return.

Or I am thinking to go back in July to have the registry marriage so we have the certificate so she can then attend the interview and get the paper work back before i return in september. So that when we do get married in September she can return with me.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Originally posted by aa83 View Post
    Hi,

I am on a L1b currently living in the US, i am going back to London in September to get married.

Question is do I need to be there for the interview. As i wont have that much time before I have to return.

Or I am thinking to go back in July to have the registry marriage so we have the certificate so she can then attend the interview and get the paper work back before i return in september. So that when we do get married in September she can return with me.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    You dont need to go along with your spouse for the spouse's L2 visa. Spouse has to carry all valid documents though.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X