Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Amendment for Client/Location Change

Hi,
    I am Sen, I am in L1B visa (it was an Individual petition). Currently I am working in a Project (in Microsoft .NET technology) for a "Clinical Trail" based client named as "X" in Indianapolis, IN. My client does not want to renew my contract after June-2013 (as the Project coming to an end) so my Employer (after talking with Lawyer) also wants me to go back to India after June-13.

My employer has another office in Allentown, PA where we have another project running for a "Aviation" based client "Y" with different technology (SAS).

At the beginning we all (me & employer) decided to move to Allentown, PA & I will work on the SAS project from July-13 for Client Y. But later on our company lawyer said that my VISA does not permits me to stay back in USA after June-13 as it had been filed saying that I have "Specialized knowledge” for my previous client X.

I thought that as my employer remains same, I can change the client/location just doing the Amendment of my L1B visa but which seems wrong to the lawyer.
    I was absolutely not prepare for this situation and really wanted to stay in USA (Allentown) and work for the Client Y.

Please suggest me regarding this situation & let me know if there is a way out. I would really appreciate your help.
    Waiting for your quick reply.

Regards,
    Sen

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X