L1 B Extension - Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Extension - Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox"

As per new rule does I qualify for the Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox"?
    Eligibility Criteria:

My previous visa was issued in India - YES
    I received my visa after August 1, 2004 - YES
    My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”. - YES
    My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was not lost or stolen. - YES
    My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday - YES
    I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issuance - YES
    I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to renew; - YES

If I do qualify for the Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox", what is the process? Can someone share their experience, please.

Thank you.

Originally posted by vishal27580 View Post
    As per new rule does I qualify for the Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox"?
    Eligibility Criteria:

My previous visa was issued in India - YES
    I received my visa after August 1, 2004 - YES
    My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”. - YES
    My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was not lost or stolen. - YES
    My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday - YES
    I have no refusals for a visa in any category after my most recent visa issuance - YES
    I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to renew; - YES

If I do qualify for the Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox", what is the process? Can someone share their experience, please.

Thank you.
    Read: https://www.immihelp.com/visa-interv...visa-in-india/

Do you qualify for this too?

If you are applying for H or L (individual) visa, your prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. Note: Blanket L visa does not qualify.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
    This is

Comment

Hello,

yes I qualify for that.
      My current visa is valid till June 1, 2013
      Visa type is L1B individual, specialized skill Visa. (NOT Blanket L1B)

Thanks for quick reply.

Comment

You qualify for interview waiver then.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by vishal27580 View Post
            Thanks for the confirmation
            Just note, even if you qualify for the interview waiver, its at the discretion of the consulate to call or not for an interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

L1 B Extension - Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox"

Hi All.

I am eligible for IWP and i need to drop the documents at US consulate .
              in this case do i need to schedule for ''finger prints'' or not ?
              what are the next steps. Can you please share your thoughts/experience on this.

Thank you very much

Regards,
              Krishna

Comment

L1 B Extension - Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox" L1A - LB

Will I qualify for the Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox" , if moving from a L1B - L1A category ?
                i got a Approved L1A and my old VISA is L1B.

Comment

Originally posted by spadmana View Post
                  Will I qualify for the Interview Waiver Program "Dropbox" , if moving from a L1B - L1A category ?
                  i got a Approved L1A and my old VISA is L1B.
                  Was L1A a Blanket too....

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
                    Was L1A a Blanket too....
                    no it was Individual

thanks
                    Sunil

Comment

IWP/Drop Box

My L1 blanket Visa was expired in Feb 2014 & my employer had applied visa extension as L1B individual(approved). I am eligible for IWP/drop box?

Comment

Originally posted by Santosh Baldode View Post
                        My L1 blanket Visa was expired in Feb 2014 & my employer had applied visa extension as L1B individual(approved). I am eligible for IWP/drop box?
                        You changing visa type from L1A to L1B so answer is Not eligible for IWP/drop box

Comment

Originally posted by Santosh Baldode View Post
                          Let me put my case other way.
                          1. My old visa was approved based on Balnket Petition.(L1B - Blanket). This Visa expired Feb 2014.
                          2. Visa extension was applied in Oct 2013 as L1B - Indivudual and was approved Dec 2013.
                          Earlier I thought L1B - Blanket & L1B - Indivudual comes under same Visa class and select the Drop Box option for Visa stamping. Apart from this visa class thing every other criteria is matching for Drop Box option.

is my understanding correct? ....pls advise

Comment

L1A VISA Extension IWP rejection percentage

Hi, I am currently on L1A Individual status and I am travelling to INDIA in next 2 weeks and I want to apply to VISA extension through Interview Waiver Prog,

Can anyone let me know what is the rejection percentage of it ?

Comment

Question on L1B Individual Visa Extension IWP / Dropbox

Hi Friends,

I came to the States in Oct 2012 on L1B Individual visa. My visa expired on May 1st 2015. I had applied for extension in the same L1B Individual category and it's approved as of July 21st.

I am planning to visit India in November 2015 and get my visa stamped. Will I be eligible for IWP / Dropbox option? What all factors decide it? Is there any website which lists these question and answering them gives your the eligibility for IWP / Dropbox?

Any suggestions, replies would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X