Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Wavier program for Individual L2

Hi,

I have Individual L1 visa, my Visa is expired on 15 March 2013, but I got the extension till 2015.
    My wife Visa is expired, she is in india, she is eligible for the drop box criteria, she will be applying the renewal by dropbox.
    My daughter VISA is also expired she is 5 years 5 months, is she eligible for the drop box to use the Interview Wavier Program?

Yes.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/visa-interv...visa-in-india/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      Thanks for the quick response, I had gone through the link mentioned.

I am little confused with third point mentioned in kids section
      Either of your parents have the valid visa in same category in which you (the child) are applying

In my case my visa and my wife visa's both are expired, i am in US not applying for the renewal, my wife is in india applying for the renewal, still my daughter is eligible for the Drop Box Wavier Program?

I also went through below link

In Kids section second point
      Either of Your parents have a valid visa in the same visa category in which you (the child) are applying or renewing his/her visa at the same time as the child

If I consider the second link which is more generic it is clearly mentioned that if child is renewing the Visa along with there parents or any one of parents has valid visa, so that make more meaningful then first one which is more specific to India.

Please clear this doubt.

Thank You in advance.
      Last edited by kjumani; 05-23-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X