Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uscia i129 denial notice

Hi

Yesterday my online status changed to decision. And it says denial decision for I129 has been mailed to you. Does it mean my visa is denied and do i stop working or continue until official statements is received. And how much time i have to leave US.

Below is the message,

On June 6, 2013, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of June 6, 2013, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.
    Last edited by hemang_naik; 06-09-2013, 04:06 PM.

Originally posted by hemang_naik View Post
    Hi

Yesterday my online status changed to decision. And it says denial decision for I129 has been mailed to you. Does it mean my visa is denied and do i stop working or continue until official statements is received. And how much time i have to leave US.

Below is the message,

On June 6, 2013, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of June 6, 2013, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.
    I believe you can continue till you get the physical notice. If your I-94 has already expired you technically have zero days to leave US once denial notice reaches you/your lawyer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X