Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Individual Visa

Hello Everyone,
    I had my L1B visa interview on 3rd July 2013 in chennai. It went very well but little exhausting. I am from Hyderabad,so I had my OFC in Hyderabad on 24th may 2013. OFC was a very easy process. Just took 10 mins for me to come out of OFC center. I had 3 mistakes at OFC:

1) I carried all my documents with me. You do not need to carry all your documents, you only need confirmation letter, DS-160, your passport.
    2) I carried a bag with me, bags are not allowed inside, so just take your papers with you while going to OFC.
    3) This is actually not a mistake, but I dint know that phones are allowed at the OFC center, you can take your phone but not other devices like pen drive.

SO, There is nothing to say about OFC, better to go in formal dress, since they click your pic.

On July 3rd 2013 I had my Visa interview. I had done my preparations but I know that I should not be over-prepared, its just about keeping yourself calm and composed. My time was at 9:30, I went around 9:00 am but was a huge rush, somehow I got inside the center. It took 3 hours of wait to finally reach the Consular. But after that it was a cake walk. He did not ask me any questions related to my work or my company or specialization. The only questions he asked me were related to business visa, I had gone to US last year on a business Visa and I had stayed there for more than 4 weeks. But he was happy to give me L1 visa without any issues. It looked as if it was pre-decided, this is what I have been reading in this forum and its true. Your petition should be good, your company's reputation should be good and you luck should be good. Just be calm and composed, do not answer more that expected, keep that smile, it makes you look less tensed.

Thank you for posting your experience.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X