Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa process

hello friends
    i am planning to apply for an L-1 setting up new office in US.

i hve been doing a lot of research and particularly it scares me that a lot of L1-A application extensions are getting rejected

now my wife is not happy that we have to move back and forth with 2 kids God forbid we do not get an extension

is it possible that I apply L1A visa on my own and only apply L2 after getting an extension?

in the meanwhile can i travel back and forth to india during my L1 status for short periods of time to visit family

Originally posted by Javs52 View Post
    hello friends
    i am planning to apply for an L-1 setting up new office in US.

i hve been doing a lot of research and particularly it scares me that a lot of L1-A application extensions are getting rejected

now my wife is not happy that we have to move back and forth with 2 kids God forbid we do not get an extension

is it possible that I apply L1A visa on my own and only apply L2 after getting an extension?

in the meanwhile can i travel back and forth to india during my L1 status for short periods of time to visit family
    It is difficult to answer lot of vague questions without much details provided by you. Whats your current loacation, whats your status in US? how long have you been in US? Whats the expiry of your and your dependents I-94? Please be specific in your queries.

You need your organisation to file a L1A for you , you cant do it on your own.

You can travel in and out of US as long as you have a valid visa stamped in your passport. Your dependents cannot stay in US during the time you are outside US (for extended periods).They would need a valid I-94 to stay in US too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X