Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A 221(g) -yellow slip - Dubai US Consulate

Hi,
    I work for a global company and received a blanket petition approval for an L1A visa, i went to the interview at the Dubai US consulate on May 6, 2013, the interview went well, the officer said the application is approved and handed us the famous yellow slip saying that it will take 2-10 weeks (while their website says 4-6 months). They contacted me on June 16, 2013 (6 weeks after the interview) saying that they require me to email them "full travel history".
    My Question Is:

1- Did anyone else have the same experience with the Dubai consulate?
    2- if yes how long did it take to process? 2-10 weeks or 4-6 months?
    3- To which email shall i send the full travel history information? nothing was mentioned on the email i received from the consulate (they sent it from a "no-reply" address). And when i called their number they asked me to go to google and find the email !!!!
    4- Does asking for additional information mean that they are close to issuing the visa?

Thanks for answering my questions

similar situation....

Hello,
    I'm n almost similar situation.
    I had also applied for my L1 visa at the US consulate in Dubai and was also give the yellow slip. 10 days later i got my visa. However, my spouse has applied for th L2 visa and while she was given the similar yellow document, mentionning an avergae waiting time of 2 to weeks, she is still waiting after.......6 months.
    the yellow document you have been document is just standard and as you mentionned, the websites give a longer period of time.
    at leats you;re luck to have heard back from them asking for extra information. in our case, we do not have ny informaiton whatsoever. let me know if anything evolves on your side.
    good luck

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, send your documents to [email protected], mentionning your case number + passport number.
    good luck.
    warm regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X