opening a branch in USA L1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening a branch in USA L1 visa

I am from India… we are in Advertising and signage field since 1981… our annual turnover is INR 2 cr. And gross revenue(Income) is INR 15 lack we are having 15 to 17 employee in our firm..and we would like to start our branch in USA . …so pl. help me that how much revenue or turnover would be required for L1 visa and other details pl. help us

Originally posted by shivam1162 View Post
    I am from India… we are in Advertising and signage field since 1981… our annual turnover is INR 2 cr. And gross revenue(Income) is INR 15 lack we are having 15 to 17 employee in our firm..and we would like to start our branch in USA . …so pl. help me that how much revenue or turnover would be required for L1 visa and other details pl. help us
    What you seem to be seeking is the process of setting up a new business in US. There are various stages to the same and it cannot be described as easily as a Q&A session on a forum. L1s are generally for large corporations. If you are planning to come over on a invesment visa Eb-5 or E-2 sounds more feasible then an L1. E-2/EB5 can require an investment of 50 Lakh - 5 Crores or beyond to be feasible. But as said its not a simple process of filling a form and attending the interview. It would be better you check with a good immigration lawyer to walk you through the process.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

There is no set minimum for revenue or turnover to get an L-1. For example, if you’re getting a New Office L-1, you might only need $10 or $20,000 to start. There’s a lot of information on the web about L-1. You should speak with an immigration attorney about what you need to do.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X