X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L!1A/L2 pregnacy

Dear All,

Our situation:
    My husband got the approved papers back from USCIS. He is in the US since 1 of July. He can not come back now to apply at embassy for L1A and L2 for me and our son, because his boss does not lets him, just later, but we don’t know when.
    Im already 30th weeks pregnant.

My questions:

1., If he can come during the next few weeks back , and we apply together can my L2 rejected because of the pregnancy?
    2., If I got the L2 visa, can CBP Officer denied the entry to US because my pregnancy?

3., I do not have insurance now. We want to pay the delivery byself. I start to search hospital for my delivery. If I find one , I want to pre-pay for the delivery and get any proof of this. It is gonna acceptable for CBP Officer ?

Thanks for advise

Donna

You don't need your spouse to be with you when you apply for L2 Visa. You can apply on your own. Approved L1 petition is all you need.

Pregnancy will not affect your chances of getting the Visa or entry.

Doesn't your spouse's employer offer any health insurance policy? It is not an immigration matter, but you should have health insurance for your own good. Pregnancy is not the only health expense that you will have. Healthcare costs in the US are very high.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X