Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need all the help I can get

Hi,

Anybody knows how long does it take to have the final decision ofapproval (or denial) after interview?

also, does the embassy keep the orginal passport during the whole process after interview...what if someone needs to travel?

I'm sure I will have loads of questions ...

Thank you for your help

Originally posted by bonitaellada View Post
    Hi,

Anybody knows how long does it take to have the final decision ofapproval (or denial) after interview?

also, does the embassy keep the orginal passport during the whole process after interview...what if someone needs to travel?

I'm sure I will have loads of questions ...

Thank you for your help
    Typically if it is a reject the passport is not taken. But if there is additional processing, no one can predict the time it will take as each case is independent. If consulate holds your passport and you need to travel, you can request them to give it back. If after interview, the officer asks for passport and says they will need to do additional processing you can request to hand it back to you saying you would need it to travel shortly, and as and when the processing is finished you will submit the passport see if that works.

Why do you think you will end up as admin processing?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X