Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1A to H1B COS - How much does this cost ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A to H1B COS - How much does this cost ?

Dear All,
    Kindly help me to take a decision.

I am in India and my company wants to do L1A and send me to US immediatly. I have an approved H1B petition (not visa) done through a different company and it is going to be valid from Oct 1st, 2013. My wish to travel to US on L1A (with visa stamping) and move to H1B employer after few months, being in USA itself. I have the following question, can you please advise me.

1) How much does L1A to H1B COS cost ? (Some one told me that, it is same as a new petition)

Originally posted by mkv17011 View Post
    Dear All,
    Kindly help me to take a decision.

I am in India and my company wants to do L1A and send me to US immediatly. I have an approved H1B petition (not visa) done through a different company and it is going to be valid from Oct 1st, 2013. My wish to travel to US on L1A (with visa stamping) and move to H1B employer after few months, being in USA itself. I have the following question, can you please advise me.

1) How much does L1A to H1B COS cost ? (Some one told me that, it is same as a new petition)
    I believe its $325 if done in normal processing, $1325 if done in premium. Attorney fees would be extra.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X