Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawing L1 Blanket Visa

Hi,
    I have started my L1 Blanket visa process through my employer..I have intitiated the process by submitting a questionnaire and providing all supporting documents.And currently waiting for the attorney to get back to me with the filed petition.
    Since there are few changes in my current plans I want to withdraw the application.Can this be done?If yes whats the process to be followed

Thanks and Regards
    Reshma

Originally posted by ReshmaHegde View Post
    Hi,
    I have started my L1 Blanket visa process through my employer..I have intitiated the process by submitting a questionnaire and providing all supporting documents.And currently waiting for the attorney to get back to me with the filed petition.
    Since there are few changes in my current plans I want to withdraw the application.Can this be done?If yes whats the process to be followed

Thanks and Regards
    Reshma

You should talk to your employer about this. There is no harm in getting a petition approved. if you still insist you can tell your employer that you no longer want to pursue the petition.

Even after petition approval you would need to get a successful visa stamping in order to be able to travel if you dont want to travel dont attend the interview simple.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X