Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

l1 a visa - premium processing. no change in status after initial review (rfe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l1 a visa - premium processing. no change in status after initial review (rfe)

Application file date 10th June 2013
    Premium processing with vermont service centre
    Rfe received on 24th june 2013
    Employer says that the lawyers have sent the rfe response to uscis. But the status of the case remains initial review with the message - premium processing clock stopped.
    Therr is no update whether uscis has received the response to rfe or not. Deadline for rfe response is 19th september.
    Few questions that I have
    1. How does one understand whether uscis has received the response to rfe ?
    2. Will the premium processing be appkicable for rfe as well if the case was filed as pp?
    3. How long would it take to get a decision or status change online from uscis?
    4. Post the deadline what happens to the case if the status remains the same?
    Any response would be very useful and much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance. Looking forward for replies...

Originally posted by newbee1983 View Post
    Employer says that the lawyers have sent the rfe response to uscis. But the status of the case remains initial review with the message - premium processing clock stopped.
    Therr is no update whether uscis has received the response to rfe or not. Deadline for rfe response is 19th september.
    2. Will the premium processing be appkicable for rfe as well if the case was filed as pp?
    Hello, Newbee.

There used to be an email alert functionality. Do register. That way, you will be intimated as soon any action is taken on your case. Your case stays in Premium Processing after RFE too.

Post the deadline, if you do not get a decision, you stay in a status awaiting application decision. You are allowed to stay till you receive the decision.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Thank you. But the status is in initial review which is my worry having the deadline next week.. for other colleagues of mine applied during the same time, the status changed to "premium processing has restarted" this week. I am really unable to get where the glitch is...

Comment

Thank you. But the status is in initial review which is my worry having the deadline next week.. for other colleagues of mine applied during the same time, the status changed to "premium processing has restarted" this week. I am really unable to get where the glitch is...
        Sorry, Newbee.

I know it is nerve racking. I have been through this phase. See, from your end, what you can ensure is that the papers reached USCIS. If i recollect, they do issue acknowledgement of papers received, as a response to RFE, or for any other change. That way, you will atleast know that the papers have reached, so, you are off the hook.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
        These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

============================================================ ==
          What was RFE questions and what is the result now ??

Comment

Few questions were related to overall job split % with respect to time.. subordinate information. Their performance details etc.
            The status is still the same.. no change. Premium processing clock stopped.
            19th is the deadline for response submission.
            I dont have a goos feeling about this.
            Regards.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X