X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Specialized Knowledge

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in immihelp.

My company has initiated L1B visa for me and i am in the process of filling in the required documents. As i am from a Software service provider company going to work for a Medical devices giant, i have been trained on my company's process framework. But i will be predominantly using the medical devices giant software tools for my product.

So in this case, can i tell that i have specialized knowledge on my client tools and my company's framework

Awaiting replies

Going by my experience (L1B Rejected), third-party tools, freely available in the market make a good case for rejection, they look for proprietary tools developed by your company which would mean there aren't easily hire-able resources in the US for your skill.

Comment

L1B Specialized Knowledge

Thank you for the reply. I have to prepare my documents stating that I will be using my company tool to service my client requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by HariN View Post
        Thank you for the reply. I have to prepare my documents stating that I will be using my company tool to service my client requirement.
        That should be good, best of luck, let us know how it goes

Comment

Specialized Skill Document

Hi Friends,

My employer has recently filed an L1B individual visa for me.In the mentioned documents there is a Specialized Skill set Document.Can you any one help me with the format of that document or the way to prepare it means any sample document that can be helpful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X