No announcement yet.

Batch Id not in Chennai PINK Slip 221g Case Status Report - L1 B Blanket Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch Id not in Chennai PINK Slip 221g Case Status Report - L1 B Blanket Case

I had attended the Visa Interview on 3rd October 2013, and was asked to submit one page resume and other details and was handed over 221(g)-Pink Slip for Administrative Processing. I had applied VISA for Self (L1B) and also for 3 Dependents (L2).

The Case Number mentioned was only 10 digits. Starting with 2013270 xxx. I have send email to Chennai Admin (email provided) on Monday (7th) and also got auto response. My Case Number is not appearing in the Case Status Report. Want to know the following

1. How Many Days it will take to appear in the CASE STATUS REPORT, after one send the information through email?
    2. The Batch ID/ CASE Number given by the VISA Officer is only 10 Digits, where as it is shown as 11 digits for others in the CASE Status Report (with last number as 1, 2,3,4......).. 2013270 xxx x

Thanks in advance.

Neel.
    Last edited by neeluiyer; 10-09-2013, 05:16 AM.

Please use the format mentioned below in the CEAC website. Either use the recipt number or case number.

AA0020AKAX or 2012118 345 0001.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Comment

Can I get the correct Case No. from/using the Application ID. This is 212 (Pink) and Case no/Batch ID is required for finding out the Status in CASE STATUS REPORT (Chennai)..

Comment

I wrote an email to ChennaiAdmin and the very next day I got the correct Batch ID. Thanks to Chennai Consulate Team

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X