Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding L2 dependent VISA

Hi Everyone

I would be extremely thankfull to this forum if it may please clarify my queries below":

Actually my wife is already in US on L1B (Blanket) VISA since sep'13 for a period of 3 months. I am planning to visit USA from 19th Nov to 08th Dec for which I have already booked my tickets. I am working in India and will take leave for the said duration. My queries are :

1. Do i need leave certificate from my current employer in India for the VISA interview ?
    2. Although my wife has been given 1 BHK apartment in US, can i write her address in DS-160 and stay with her for 20 days?
    3. My wife is not getting any pay stub on hard paper in US ? Is it ok to furnish her bank statement of US as she is getting allowances there and house rent is being paid by her employer?
    4. She has her ITR of India for last 3 years. but has not paid any tax in US till now...is it fine?
    5. while filling DS-160 should i write trip sponsored by SELF or SPOUSE (WIFE)

I really appreciate a response as I have very short period.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Originally posted by Rakesh Kapil View Post
    Hi Everyone

I would be extremely thankfull to this forum if it may please clarify my queries below":

Actually my wife is already in US on L1B (Blanket) VISA since sep'13 for a period of 3 months. I am planning to visit USA from 19th Nov to 08th Dec for which I have already booked my tickets. I am working in India and will take leave for the said duration. My queries are :

1. Do i need leave certificate from my current employer in India for the VISA interview ?
    2. Although my wife has been given 1 BHK apartment in US, can i write her address in DS-160 and stay with her for 20 days?
    3. My wife is not getting any pay stub on hard paper in US ? Is it ok to furnish her bank statement of US as she is getting allowances there and house rent is being paid by her employer?
    4. She has her ITR of India for last 3 years. but has not paid any tax in US till now...is it fine?
    5. while filling DS-160 should i write trip sponsored by SELF or SPOUSE (WIFE)

I really appreciate a response as I have very short period.

Regards,
    Rakesh
    1. Not mandatory. But if you are leaving the company for so long wouldnt you have any official communication already?
    2. Yes why not after all that's where you would be staying.
    3. Strange that no pay stub is being provided. Take whatever you have.
    4. Truly speaking there is no salary requirements for L1 so indirectly there is no mandatory tax filing.
    5. Who is paying for the ticket that person's name has to be mentioned.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot raghvi for the clarifications

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Not mandatory. But if you are leaving the company for so long wouldnt you have any official communication already?
      2. Yes why not after all that's where you would be staying.
      3. Strange that no pay stub is being provided. Take whatever you have.
      4. Truly speaking there is no salary requirements for L1 so indirectly there is no mandatory tax filing.
      5. Who is paying for the ticket that person's name has to be mentioned.

Thanks a lot raghvi for the clarifications :

1. No i have official communication, but i think it is better to take a leave certificate on letter head to avoid any complicity ?

3. She is given daily allowances besides paid furnished accommodation and weekly misc expense, and also she is getting her indian salary in india, is it fine if i furnish her salary statements of india and statement of US account and the copy where it is written furnished accommodation has been provided by her employer ?
      5. She has booked the tickets..so i should put her name ?

Will appreciate the clarification on above.

Regards
      Rakesh

Comment

Mr.Raghvi can you please clarify my second query.

Originally posted by Rakesh Kapil View Post
        Thanks a lot raghvi for the clarifications :

1. No i have official communication, but i think it is better to take a leave certificate on letter head to avoid any complicity ?

3. She is given daily allowances besides paid furnished accommodation and weekly misc expense, and also she is getting her indian salary in india, is it fine if i furnish her salary statements of india and statement of US account and the copy where it is written furnished accommodation has been provided by her employer ?
        5. She has booked the tickets..so i should put her name ?

Will appreciate the clarification on above.

Regards
        Rakesh
        Mr.Raghvi can you please clarify my second query..i have already scheduled my VISA interview and OFC

Regards
        Rakesh

Comment

1.yes if you want to.
          2.you can take whatever you have.
          3. Yes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}