L1 B extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B extension

At the onset, let me sincerely express my gratitude to all who's ready to provide me necessary guidance.

Am on L1 B and my visa is set to expire in March 2014. However during my return from last trip to India, I got I-94 stamped till 2016. So my question is, can I apply for L1 B extension from US or do I need to go back to India for it? Am planning to travel to India in Jan 2014 & hence this question.
    Last edited by vinurajd; 10-23-2013, 06:21 PM.

Originally posted by vinurajd View Post
    At the onset, let me sincerely express my gratitude to all who's ready to provide me necessary guidance.

Am on L1 B and my visa is set to expire in March 2014. However during my return from last trip to India, I got I-94 stamped till 2016. So my question is, can I apply for L1 B extension from US or do I need to go back to India for it? Am planning to travel to India in Jan 2014 & hence this question.
    Why you need an extension? You are valid to stay and work in US on L1 till I94 expiry in 2016.
    Of course after March 2014 if you leave US you would need a fresh visa to be able to re enter US. A fresh visa can only be got outside US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Why you need an extension? You are valid to stay and work in US on L1 till I94 expiry in 2016.
      Of course after March 2014 if you leave US you would need a fresh visa to be able to re enter US. A fresh visa can only be got outside US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi Raghvi, Thanks for the response and truly appreciate it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X