Need Detail Info..Please Help Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Detail Info..Please Help Me.

I am currently holding H4 visa as a part of my husbands H1. I have not ever travelled to US till now.
    My company is willing to apply L1 visa for me. So, will they cancel my existing H4 visa if they are going to give L1 visa?
    Usually i herd that L1 gets rejected most of the times. What if my L1 gets rejected? Will they cancel my h4 visa too?

What is the criteria for L1 visa to be initiated?

Please can some person help me by answering to my queries. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by lubnaseema View Post
    I am currently holding H4 visa as a part of my husbands H1. I have not ever travelled to US till now.
    My company is willing to apply L1 visa for me. So, will they cancel my existing H4 visa if they are going to give L1 visa?
    Usually i herd that L1 gets rejected most of the times. What if my L1 gets rejected? Will they cancel my h4 visa too?

What is the criteria for L1 visa to be initiated?

Please can some person help me by answering to my queries. Thanks in advance.
    You can hold both H4 and L1 together, in extreme rare cases H4 might get cancelled, but in case, you can request the VO not to do so.

Read more about L1 at : http://www.immihelp.com/l1-visa/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X