Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 blanket rejected this week. Is L1 individual an option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 blanket rejected this week. Is L1 individual an option?

Hi,

My L1 b (blanket) was rejected by the VO in Chennai this week but since I was travelling for a critical project, my company is willing to reapply for an L1 individual. Can anyone help me the advantages of doing so? Is there really any chance an individual petition gets apporved when the blanket is rejected? What is the soonest I should apply for this without actually permanently harming my future chances of travel?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by CP_Chet View Post
    Hi,

My L1 b (blanket) was rejected by the VO in Chennai this week but since I was travelling for a critical project, my company is willing to reapply for an L1 individual. Can anyone help me the advantages of doing so? Is there really any chance an individual petition gets apporved when the blanket is rejected? What is the soonest I should apply for this without actually permanently harming my future chances of travel?

Thanks in advance
    Yes it certainly is an option. You can apply as soon as your employer receives the approved L1 individual petition for you from USCIS.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. Is there some time frame that I should wait for before starting the individual process or it can be started immediately?

Comment

Originally posted by CP_Chet View Post
        Thanks for the quick response. Is there some time frame that I should wait for before starting the individual process or it can be started immediately?
        No time frame as such , you can start it anytime.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi CP_Chet,
          I am even on the same boat Too .My L1B-Blanket got rejected and now applying on L1-Individual.
          are you aware of the success rate of L1-Individual over L1-Blanket.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X