Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 blanket stamping due to damaged visa photo (with existing valid and endorsed I129S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 blanket stamping due to damaged visa photo (with existing valid and endorsed I129S

Hi,
    I am currently in the US on L1 blanket visa with both visa and I129S L1 blanket petiion valid till jan 2016

I recently observed that there is a fade mark on visa photo(chin area) . as i am planning to go to india on vacation in a month's time i was planning to get a l1 stamping done as i did not want to take a chance with CBP which might take it as visa damage. I have following quesitons:

1. Is this a case of just visa stamping(ds160, appointment etc) with existing i129s petition (endorsed by us consulate till jan 2016) or does this require a new i129s petition

2. uscis has introduced a new i129s form from sep 2013. how does this affect me in light of above question.

thanks

Originally posted by explorer12345 View Post
    Hi,
    I am currently in the US on L1 blanket visa with both visa and I129S L1 blanket petiion valid till jan 2016

I recently observed that there is a fade mark on visa photo(chin area) . as i am planning to go to india on vacation in a month's time i was planning to get a l1 stamping done as i did not want to take a chance with CBP which might take it as visa damage. I have following quesitons:

1. Is this a case of just visa stamping(ds160, appointment etc) with existing i129s petition (endorsed by us consulate till jan 2016) or does this require a new i129s petition

2. uscis has introduced a new i129s form from sep 2013. how does this affect me in light of above question.

thanks
    1. New I129S.
    2. You have to use the new i129S.

Would advise to show the visa to an attorney to determine how bad it is before trying for a new one.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X