L1 Visa filing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa filing.

Hello friends. I have a valid B1 and my company have asked me to travel for requirement gathering.

They want me to file for a L1(I think L1B). I am working on one of the very old and rare skill and hence my org. wants me to travel & work from US after requirement gathering on L1. I am already working on the current applications for around 2.7 years. As the requiment is quite urgent and critical, my company wants me to visit as soon as I can on requirement gathering and then return back and file for L1(Meanwhile they will do all the other processing for L1 to save time).

My question is, will it have any impact on my probability of getting L1 visa if I travel on B1 and then file for L1 once I return back. Will I face rejection?

Originally posted by bhbh View Post
    Hello friends. I have a valid B1 and my company have asked me to travel for requirement gathering.

They want me to file for a L1(I think L1B). I am working on one of the very old and rare skill and hence my org. wants me to travel & work from US after requirement gathering on L1. I am already working on the current applications for around 2.7 years. As the requiment is quite urgent and critical, my company wants me to visit as soon as I can on requirement gathering and then return back and file for L1(Meanwhile they will do all the other processing for L1 to save time).

My question is, will it have any impact on my probability of getting L1 visa if I travel on B1 and then file for L1 once I return back. Will I face rejection?
    Travel on B1 prior to L1 should not impact the L1 visa. But to be on the safe side do not spend over 4 Weeks on B1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X