Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doubts regarding my L2 visa stamping

Hi
    I am Gayathri my visa stamping is on tuesday the 18th of October. My spouse have reached US only on the third of this month.
    My doubt is how will i have the CURRENT SALARY PAYSLIP since he have applied for the Social Security Number very recently that is on the 10 October.
    But i do have the copy of the Application that have the information that he have applied the Social Security Number.
    I dont want my visa stamping to be postponed and i would like to join him as soon as possible what should i do.
    Please do reply as soon as possible since my stamping is very near sorry for posting a thread so late

regards
    gayathri

You don't have to have salary slip if you are going to visa stamping before he gets his first salary.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi Gayathri,
      You should be aware of the details of your husbands employer and client. The Visa Officer might also want to know why you did not attend the same visa interview along with your husband(if that is applicable in your case).
      It should be good if you can update this forum on the outcome of the interview.
      All the Best.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X