Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 - Please Help

Hi,

I have Blanket L1 stamped 2 times (1 year each time) from same company (x). I went to US only for 1.5 months.

As my L1 got expired, I went for renewal from same company this time also. I have been working in the same company since last 4 years.
    But this time, My Blanket L1 got rejected saying "The Petioner has not filed the individual L petition for you". the interviewer told, next time come with the individual petion on any day "tue", to "thu", no need to take the web appintment.

The questions asked in the consulate are as follows:

1. How long you are working with this company. (4 years)
    2. Where is your client and what is his business. (described the client)
    3. What is your job at client place (described the duties)
    4. What tools/technologies you use. (java/j2ee/JSF/Reporting tools etc)
    5. What is your education (Master of computer applications, Osmania)

The interviewer almost prepared to give the visa, he returned all the documents except the passport. Some body interrupted him, their coligue for some help. So he went out for 5 min and came back to seat and again he verified couple documents like Blanket L petition etc. Immediatly he pulled a blue colored papers and tick a remark saying The Petioner has not filed the individual L petition for you".

Did any body faced this time of problem. If yes could you please tell me what could be the reason. I am totally confused.

Also, please clarify my dounts regarding this...

1. Is this a major rejection

2. If I change the company now, is there any drawback stick to my passport
    to get next L1 from future companies.

3. Is it really difficuilt to get Individual L1.

Thanks
    Nandu

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X